Gatineau, December 2016
It is with pleasure that the Club de patinage de vitesse Gatineau invites you to participate in its annual speed skating ability meet.
When:Sunday, January 29th 2017
Where: Aréna Baribeau – 231, rue Magnus Est / Gatineau, Quebec / J8P 4Z7
Registration cost: $40/skater
Registration deadline: Tuesday, January 17th to Lisa (Gloucester Concordes)
Categories: Cradle to intermediate (5 to 18 years old)
Mandatory equipment: (i) Kevlar ankle protectors, (ii) safety goggles, and (iii) a hockey or speed skating helmet are required (no other types of helmets are accepted).
- Using the skater registration/waiver form below, please submit the registration & fees to the Concordes’ Registrar at the office (Lisa: email@example.com)
- Please make sure to indicate:
- the skater’s age on July 1st 2016,
- along with their best time for the 400m distance (100 m track) or 500m distance (111 track), or for skaters age 5 to 7, their time for 200m distance.
- The registration fees must be paid by cheque payable to: Gloucester Concordes Speed Skating Club.
- Schedule Registration Check-In 7:15 to 7:45
- Warm-up Starting at 8:00
- Races begin at 8:50
Waiting to greet you with a warm welcome,